Online Purchase of Group Exercise Memberships
Quarter Group Exercise Promotion
Get a wide variety of workouts in for a discounted price with our Group Exercise Quarter Pass Promotion. Clients who purchase an instructional class (Martial Arts, Mind Body, Small Group and Dance) are then eligible to receive $20 off of a Quarter Group Exercise Pass. Patrons must purchase the Instructional Class first and then contact the Fitness and Wellness Center for a discount code to use to purchase the Group Exercise Pass. We will not be able to honor the promotion if the classes are not purchased in this order.
After you have completed the purchase of your Instructional Class, call or e-mail the Fitness and Wellness Center at (530) 754-2179 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a permission code to redeem this special.
|Day||$5.50||Day of purchase Buy Pass|
|Week||$10||One Week from date of Purchase || Buy Membership|
|Month||$25||One Month from date of Purchase || Buy Membership|
|Quarter||$45||September 29 - January 4 || Buy Membership|
Class Entrance Policy
- Entrance is first-come, first-serve. Class sizes are limited. No prior sign up is necessary, simply arrive with a positive attitude and energy.
- Your student ID or ARC membership card must be presented to the studio monitors, who will swipe to determine eligibility. Patrons will not be admitted without valid membership.
- Places in line cannot be reserved for friends.
- Proper athletic footwear with non-marking soles must be worn (with the exception of all Yoga classes). We recommend cross-training shoes.
- Please arrive to class on time. Patrons will not be admitted 5 minutes after class has begun.
- Sweat towels are required for all cycling classes and recommended for all other group exercise classes. Towels can be checked out with an ARC card or student ID in the equipment room.
- Class Schedules are subject to change or cancellation. Revised schedule will be posted when changes have been made.
For refund and transfer information, please consult our refund policy.