The newly renovated Rec Pool offers lap swimming year-round! The new facility features an enhanced activity pool, a new competition pool, renovated locker rooms and a sand volleyball court. The UC Davis Rec Pool is fully wi-fi enabled and utilizes solar energy to assist with heating.
If you wish to reserve Hickey Pool, please head here and fill out the necessary information. If you have any questions, Aquatic contact information is below.
Located at the corner of North Quad and A Street, near the Memorial Union.
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
From San Francisco
- Take US-101 S via the ramp to Oakland/I-80/San Jose
- Take the exit onto I-80 E toward Oakland (Partial toll road)
- Slight right at CA-113 N (signs for CA-113/Woodland)
- Take the Russell Blvd exit toward Davis
- Turn right at Russell Blvd
- Turn right on Howard Way
- Take I-80 Bus W
- Continue on I-80 W
- Take exit 72B to merge onto Richards Blvd
- Slight right to stay on Richards Blvd
- Turn left at 1st St
- Turn right at B St
- Turn left at Russell Blvd
- Turn Right at Howard Way
Plan to leave extra time to find parking near Hickey Pool.
Nearest parking lots:
- North Entry Parking Structure (best option)
- Parking Lot 15
- Parking Lot 14 (A permits only)
Parking is free before 7am and after 10pm. Visitor pases can be purchased for $9/day and metered parking is available in the North Entry Parking Structure.
Parking is free before 7am and after 5pm. Visitor pases can be purchased for $9/day and metered parking is available in the North Entry Parking Structure.
For any other questions concerning parking, please contact Transportation and Parking Services