*This trainer is currently not accepting new clients.
Please click here to view the trainer's schedule and availability.
Fitness is my life and it shows! Our bodies are capable of incredible feats – and if well cared for, are a lasting source of vitality and strength. My role as a fitness professional and your trainer is two-fold: to share my expertise and insight to ensure that your effort leads to fruition, and to share my boundless enthusiasm for movement and exercise.
I grew up in the SF bay area and hold a bachelor's degree from UC Davis. Although I've always had a reasonably active lifestyle, I came to athletics as a young adult. My interests have been diverse – with periods devoted to yoga, mindfulness practice, weightlifting, and in recent years competitive Muay Thai – but all share a common thread of a strong desire for challenge, rejuvenation, and growth through some embodied, physical experience. I feel that this is probably the most important thing fitness has to offer in our culture at the moment.
- Muay Thai, grappling, and mixed martial arts
- Buddhism and mindfulness practice
- Music and dance
- Acroyoga, Thai massage, and other partnered bodywork
- Muay Thai / Self-defense
- Lifting for aesthetics and functional fitness
- Mind-body work (yoga, qi-gong, etc)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California Davis
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
- American Heart Association CPR/AED Certified