*This trainer is currently accepting new clients.
I would like for people to become healthier inside and out using exercise. Creating an environment that is welcoming and passes on my passion for exercise is my goal. I hope that I can contribute to each person unique exercise journey, in a meaningful way that will impact my life as well.
My name is Ngoc Nguyen and I’m originally from Vietnam. When I was 9 I moved to the United States and have lived here ever since. I first became seriously interested in the weight training 4 years ago, and it has become a large part of my life. My interest in exercise ultimately lead to my career goal of becoming an occupational therapist. Much like my interest in occupational therapy, personal training appeals to my desire to help people both physically and emotionally through exercise.
- Occupational Therapy
- Weight training
- Cooking (and eating!)
- Reality competition TV shows
- Resistance training: muscular strength and hypertrophy
- Mobility/stability training
- University of California, Davis: Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Expected Graduation Date: June 2019
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- American Heart Association First Aid/CPR/AED