Why Choose Custom Fitness Training?
Are you involved with a department or club on campus, and interested in creating a fun and interactive environment for your group? Are you a coach looking for new and creative forms of cross training for your team during the off season? Our team of group exercise instructors and personal trainers will develop a personalized, safe, fun and specific program to cater to your group’s needs and satisfaction. We can provide a one time class at an event or for a social, and up to month long programs for training. Your goals can focus on cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance training components. Custom Fitness Training offers a variety of fitness programs to serve the unique need of each client.
Custom Fitness classes are dependent on both instructor and space availability. As a result, it is possible that a Custom Fitness class may not be able to be scheduled.
Advantages of Custom Fitness Program
- Maximize time with efficient, tailored workouts.
- Create an interactive social and team environment with your group.
- Cross training when out of season
|Non-Student||$80 (plus cost of day pass for each participant)||$100|
- Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA) and Sport Clubs
- SPAC student groups
- Student clubs and organizations
- Sororities and fraternities
- Campus departments or offices on a regular basis or as a team-building event
- Resident advisors for your dorm floor or dorm building
- Special event coordinators (pre-season training, workshops, conferences, seminars)
- Teaching assistants: you can provide “active” office hours
- Request forms must be turned in at least 2 weeks prior to the requested date