Who Can Play

Participation in the Rec Sports program is open to current UC Davis students, faculty, staff, alumni, retirees, community members and other University affiliates. Graduate and undergraduate students only need to have their Aggie Card to be eligible to participate in Rec Sports. Faculty, staff, alumni, retirees, community members and other University Affiliates must purchase a CR Membership to be eligible to participate in the program. 

New for Fall 2018

All participants will now be required to purchase a Rec Sports pass in order to participate in the prorgram. There will no longer be entry fees charged to captains of each team. Rec Sports passes will be offered on the Annual or Quarterly basis. 

Anyone that is not a current student and wants to participate in Rec Sports must now have a current CR Membership. A minimum of a 3 month membership is required to partipate in Rec Sports during the academic year (fall, winter and spring quarters).

For more information on CR memberships email arc@campusrec.ucdavis.edu or call at 530-754-5306.

Summer Only Eligibility

  • Summer IM Sports activities are available to all current undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in Summer Session, as well as University Affiliates and Community Members with an active CR Membership. 
  • All graduated and undergrad students continuing in the Fall but not enrolled in Summer Session will need to purchase a CR Membership and have it activated to their Aggie card to be eligible for summer Intramurals.
  • Must be a current student or have an active membership during the session that Rec Sports is offered.