The Pavilion Fitness Studio accommodates Small Group Training Series and Yoga Series. The studio can also used for Personal Training sessions outside of the series class schedules.
Pavilion Fitness Studio Features
For Small Group Training Series and Personal Training:
- 12 ceiling mounted TRX straps
- Full- length mirrors
- Vast array of training equipment available: not limited to treadmill, free weights, BOSUs, resistance balls, medicine balls, pull up bars, TRX, punching bag, and more
- Fitness Testing room (click here for more information on fitness testing)
For Yoga Series:
- Full-length mirrors with option for curtains during Shivasana and meditation
- Controlled lighting with dimmer switches
- Yoga mats, blocks, blankets and straps
- Brick walls for inversions
All patrons should swipe in at the ARC front desk, even if they have a class in the Pavilion. Once you swipe in at the ARC, go up the set of stairs immediately behind the front desk, then take a right down the hall where the Group Exercise studios are. Continue all the way down that hall and through the door across from the access desk (this door is the north-east entrance to the Pavilion). Once in the Pavilion, go down the stairs and follow the signs leading to the Pavilion Fitness Studio, which is in the south end of the Pavilion.