Participation in the UC Davis Sport Club program is voluntary and membership is limited to students who pay registration fees.
Steps to Join
- Contact the Team: Prospective club members should contact the club before completing the online registration process. Some clubs may require tryouts and have higher memberships, so it is important to learn as much about the club prior to registering online.
- Register Online: Registration on Fusion is required for all Sport Club members.
- Once you have decided to join the club, you can register through your UC Davis rec portal.
- On your home page, scroll down and click "CR Membership."
- Select your respective club.
- Read and sign all waivers and pay your administrative fee.
- Complete your checkout process. You will be emailed a receipt with instructions on how to register on DoSportsEasy.
- Create a profile on DoSportsEasy. This is required of all Sport Club members. This will be needed if you wish to travel or send in forms including travel, facility requests, or finances.
- Repeat Step #1
If you cannot get ahold of a Sport Club (please give them time to respond), please contact the Sport Club office.
If you have any financial difficulties paying for your admin fee, apply to get your fee covered by our brand new Amazon Fee Waiver Program. If accepted, you will receive a link to help pay for some or all of your admin payment. The fee waiver can only be used for purchases on Fusion and needs to be used as you are paying for the product. It cannot be used as a reimbursement. Find more information about our Fee Waiver program here!
Administrative fees for the 2020-2021 academic year have been reduced due to current circumstances. The fees are as follows:
|$5 for the following clubs:||
Alpine Ski, Bowling, Climbing, Cross Country and Track, Cycling, all (4) Equestrian teams, Ice Hockey, Judo, Men's Crew, Men's Water Polo, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Tennis, Triathlon, Waterski, Women's Crew, Women's Water Polo
|$10 for the following clubs:||
Archery, Badminton, Baseball, Boxing, Fencing, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Men's Ultimate, Softball, Women's Basketball, Women's Ultimate
|$15 for the following clubs:||
Men's Lacrosse, Men's Rugby, Men's Soccer, Men's Volleyball, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Rugby, Women's Soccer, Women's Volleyball