Rec Sports Update (as of February 7, 2023):
- Rec Sports Updates
- Please contact Cameron for Championship Shirts from Fall or Winter quarter
- No Rec Sports games on Sunday February 12 due to Super Bowl
- No Rec Sports games on February 19-20 due to President's Day Holiday
- Spring Officials Needed
- Sports Officials needed for Basketball, Flag Football, Floorball, Soccer, Softball and Tube Polo
- Clinics start Monday April 3
- Sports Registration
- Rec Sports ONE Pass
- Eligible participants (current students, staff, faculty, and student affiliates) must first purchase a Rec Sports ONE Pass to access Fusion system. ONE pass for winter quarter will go on sale on Monday January 9.
- Students have the opportunity to purchase the Winter pass for $20
- Staff/faculty and Student Affiliate ONE pass will be $35 for Winter (must have corresponding Campus Recreation membership to purchase pass)
- All students, including CA's, first-years, returners and transfer students, living in following University Housing (Residence Halls and The Green at West Village), will have their pass sponsored by Student Housing. Please contact your Community Advisor for the promo code for the free Rec Sports ONE Pass.
- Fee Waiver for ONE Pass: Financial assistance available to current students
- Brand new Archery Class Winter Quarter: Great team building/social opportunity for your team
- Aggie Mental Health: One-stop shop for mental health resources
- Stop Hazing: Identify, report and discourage hazing and implement positive ways to bring groups together
Campus Recreation Rec Sports provides students, faculty, staff, and student affiliates the opportunity to participate in a variety of competitive and recreational sports activities. Rec Sports offers more than 30 different activities (Open, CoRec and Women's) in traditional sports such as basketball, softball, soccer, volleyball and flag football, as well as non-traditional sports such as ultimate frisbee, tube polo and dodgeball. Rec Sports also offers tournaments and leagues for individuals and two-person teams in such activities as badminton, spikeball and tennis.