We have switched to Fusion PLAY as our new Rec Sports system. Please download the Fusion PLAY app (Android/Apple) to access summers sports registration (updated October 5).
- Rec Sports Updates
- Sports Registration info for Fall 2023 (registration Oct 3-10)
- Leagues: Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Pickleball, Ultimate Frisbee.
- Mini-Leagues: Dodgeball and Floor Hockey.
- Tournaments: BINGO, Cornhole, Pool Volleyball, and Sitting Volleyball
- Rec Sports ONE Pass
- Eligible participants (current students, staff, faculty, and student affiliates) must first purchase a Rec Sports ONE Pass to access Fusion system. ONE pass for Fall will go on sale on Monday September 26.
- Students have the opportunity to purchase the Fall Quarter pass for $20 or a year pass for $50.
- Staff/faculty and Student Affiliate ONE pass will be $35 for Fall Quarter (must have corresponding Campus Recreation membership to purchase pass & must have Kerberos access)
- Fee Waiver for ONE Pass: Financial assistance available to current students (no longer available for Fall 2023)
- Learn Tennis this Fall: Tennis lessons offered through our Tennis Club. Great teambuilding activity for your group or club.
- Aggie Mental Health: One-stop shop for mental health resources
- Stop Hazing: Identify, report and discourage hazing and implement positive ways to bring groups together
Campus Recreation Rec Sports provides students, faculty, staff, and student affiliates the opportunity to participate in a variety of competitive and recreational sports activities. Rec Sports offers more than 30 different activities (Open, CoRec and Women's) in traditional sports such as basketball, softball, soccer, volleyball and flag football, as well as non-traditional sports such as ultimate frisbee, tube polo and dodgeball. Rec Sports also offers tournaments and leagues for individuals and two-person teams in such activities as badminton, spikeball and tennis.