How to Register
- Eligible participants must first purchase a Rec Sports ONE Pass (available for purchase on January 3, 2022)
- Registration will open for many of our sports on Monday January 3 at noon . You can find more info for each of our sports on our League page.
- Visit the Rec Sports registration page on the Rec Portal and select your league
- Complete the quiz for each team registered. All information to pass the quizzes, including the cheat sheet, is located on our Captain's Meeting page.
- Your team will need to meet the minimum number of players for the sport in order to finalize your registration. Your team will be placed on waitlist and will automatically move over to the division when minimum numbers are met.
- Bowling | 2 for doubles, 3 for triples
- Indoor Soccer | 6
- Volleyball| 6
- 3v3 Basketball | 3
- Outdoor Soccer | 11
If you are having trouble registering, please email us (phone lines not available due to campus going remote Jan 3-9). Common issues are gender restrictions or not having an eligible membership.
If you are unable to find a spot to sign your team up in a particular sport, you can place your team on a waitlist. If enough teams are on the waitlist for a particular league we will try and open up additional spots during the registration process.
Should you change your mind about playing once you have been placed in a league, your team will be assessed a $10 drop fee. Please make sure you and your team are actually available to play as you requested. You have until the close of registration for each sport to add or drop your team without a fine.
Free Agent Teams
Interested in participating on a team but don't know any teammates? Join one of our many free agent teams offered each quarter. You can also be a free agent for a particular division and team captains will have the availability to add you to their team. More info can be found on our Free Agent page.
If you have any questions about registering as a free, please contact our office at 530-752-5586 or email us