A personal trainer can help you achieve your fitness goals in a defined and effective way. Campus Recreation's certified personal trainers specialize in strength training, cardiovascular training, sport-specific conditioning, functional training, and flexibility. All personal training sessions are 60 minutes in duration. All of Campus Recreation’s personal trainers are certified by a nationally recognized organization, such as the American Council on Exercise (ACE).
Steps to Hire a Personal Trainer
- Purchase a package.
- Please visit our website to view these packages.
- Pick up and complete a New Client Packet in the Living Well Center.
- Obtain medical clearance if necessary.
- Will be specified upon completion of New Client Packet
- Choose a trainer with compatible schedule and interests.
- Please visit our website to view our trainers’ biographies, availabilities, and select your personal coach.
- Return New Client Packet to Living Well Center.
- Schedule your initial consultation with a Living Well Attendant.
- This must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Meet with trainer for initial consultation.
- During the initial consultation you will review your goals and discuss what to expect from your personal training experience. Fitness assessments may take place during this time to establish a physiological baseline. This helps the trainer create a highly personalized program. A no show to this (or any) appointment without at least 24 hours advanced notice will result in a forfeited session.
- Book the rest of your training sessions with a Living Well Attendant.
- All sessions must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
Personal Training Drop In
PT drop-in is available to all students who which to learn more about personal training, exercise tips, or general exercise questions. No appointment needed, come by the main fitness center to learn more.
*Fall Hours Coming Soon!
You should consider hiring a personal trainer for any of the 7 following reasons
1. You want a high-quality, individualized workout program
2. You need individualized feedback and motivation
3. You are training for a specific event and want to enhance your performance
4. You have reached a plateau with your present fitness routine
5. You want to learn how to exercise safely
6. You want to learn how to work out at home
7. You want to meet goals effectively and efficiently
Buddy Personal Training Packages: Affordable and More Fun With A Friend
Do you have a workout buddy? Are you both feeling like you have hit a plateau or simply need some excitement in your workout routine? Come sign up for Buddy Personal Training! There is nothing more exciting than working out with a friend and trainer. Best of all, the prices are spectacular since you split the cost of the session. Come in to the Living Well Center to sign up today!
*It is asked that clientele represent themselves as having similar goals.