Welcome to Cal Aggie Camp! We provide an opportunity for foster and underprivileged youth primarily from the greater Sacramento area to experience the outdoors at a summer camp. Camp is located 1.5 hours north of Davis near Dobbins, California.
Now Accepting Camper Applications
Cal Aggie Camp is June 16-21, 2019. Youth ages 10-15 are eligible to apply. Families will be notified within a week of applying.
How to Apply:
- Complete the CAC Preauthorization form for each child you wish to submit an application for.
- Click the link above and select the appropriate affiliation (UC Davis or All Others) > Continue.
- If you have used our system before, enter your credentials and log in. Otherwise, Create an Account and then...
- Complete the registration form > Create an Account.
- You’ll see a confirmation page. Click LOGIN at top right again, All Others > Continue, and log in using the credentials you just created.
- Click MY PROFILE at top right.
- Expand the My Family section > click Add Child Dependent. Add all children you wish to register.
- Within MY PROFILE, expand the My Forms section > click CAC Preauthorization.
- If you only added one child to your profile, the form will automatically submit for that child. If you added multiple children to your profile, you must select a child from the dropdown menu.
- Fill out the form in its entirety for each child and Submit.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified with accepted/rejected status soon.
If you run into any issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cal Aggie Camp is part of the UC Davis Campus Recreation Youth Programs family.