Skip to main content
The ARC offers daily, quarterly and annual lockers to current UC Davis students and CRU Members.
- Daytime Lockers: included in membership
- 3-Month Lockers: $30
- 6-Month Lockers: $60
- 9-Month Lockers: $90
- Annual Lockers: $120
To Check Out a Day Locker:
- Present your AggieCard (student or faculty/staff ID card) or CRU Membership card to the Member Services Attendant at the Equipment Room. A lock and key will be given to you for day use.
- Please return the day lock and key to the Equipment Room using your AggieCard or CRU Membership card by closing on the day they were checked out.
- Any day lock not returned to the Equipment Room by closing on the day it was checked out will be subject to a $10 processing fee.
- A day spans the duration of the ARC's operational hours, from the time it opens until it closes (see calendar for opening and closing hours). We look at the facility as open for a fiscal period of time: from opening to closing. Meaning equipment checked out must be returned during the same operational hours in which the facility opened regardless of the official time the ARC closes.
- Example 1: equipment checked on Monday, September 27 at 10:04 a.m. must be returned prior to the facility closing on Tuesday, September 28 at 1 a.m..
- Example 2: equipment checked on Tuesday, September 28 at 12:06 a.m. must be returned prior to the facility closing on Tuesday, September 28 at 1 a.m.
- Any day lock not returned by Thursday closing will be charged the $10 processing fee and will be subject to an additional equipment replacement fine based on the price of the lock.
- ARC day locks or foreign locks left in the locker room(s) or gender nuetral restroom will be removed. A $5 clean out fee is required to pick up locker contents—please stop by the Member Services Desk for more details. All contents will be cleaned out and placed into ARC storage for 30 days. After 30 days, items will be discarded or donated. The ARC is not responsible for donated or discarded items.
- ARC day locks are in addition is subject to the processing fee and equipment replacement fines.
- Lockers have limited availability.
To Purchase a Quarterly/Monthly/Annual Locker:
- Present your AggieCard (student or faculty/staff ID card) or CRU Membership card to the Member Services Lead at the Information Desk. You will be assigned to a locker and a lock will be provided.
- Quarterly, Monthly and Annual Lockers not cleaned out by the expiration date will have their contents removed and placed into ARC storage for 30 days. A $5 clean out fee is required to pick up all locker contents—please stop by the Information Desk for more information.
- The lock provided by the ARC must remain on all Quarter, Month and Annual Lockers.