Dairy Field Renovated To An Outdoor Recreation Complex
With new amenities including a synthetic multi-purpose turf field, energy efficient lighting, restroom facilities, and added bike parking, the Dairy Outdoor Recreation Complex will be used by Sport Clubs, Rec Sports, and as an informal recreation space for UC Davis students and ARC/Campus Recreation and Memorial Union members. The synthetic turf field allows for all weather programming, increased schedule availability, and a world-class caliber play surface for tournaments, events and other community activities. Follow us on Facebook to get the latest news about open recreation hours and for more information on the new Dairy Outdoor Recreation Complex.
- For Sport Clubs: lined for Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse, as well as Men’s and Women’s Soccer.
- For Rec Sports: lined for Rec Sports Soccer.
- There will also be times reserved for Informal Recreation
- Hours will vary by quarter. Click here for the Dairy Outdoor Recreation Complex schedule. Informal recreation hours on the weekends will be closed. It will also be closed over holidays and breaks.
- For Guidelines, please refer to the attached Dairy Signage.