ALL CAMPUS RECREATION PROGRAMS AND FACILITIES BOTH ON MAIN CAMPUS AND MEDICAL CAMPUS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Effective immediately, UC Davis Campus Recreation will close all recreation facilities including the Activities and Recreation Center (ARC) and suspend programming until further notice out of precaution for the health and safety of our students, staff members and the general community. We value you as a member and appreciate your patience through this tough time as we all strive to keep our community safe.
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19), our first thought is for the safety and well-being of our students, faculty and staff. Campus Recreation is postponing registration and providing updates for the spring quarter programs listed below. This decision was made out of care and concern for the wellness of our Aggie community. We know that recreation is important to help reduce stress, enhance academic performance and keep a sense of normalcy in your everyday life. We look forward to reopening registration as soon as it is safe to operate without social distancing.
Spring program updates and closures:
- Activities and Recreation Center – Closed until further notice.
- Student Fitness Center (Sacramento medical campus) – Closed until further notice.
- Equestrian Center – Open to boarders and horse care. Campus Rec programming and lessons are canceled until further notice.
- Living Well - Classes and Personal Training canceled until further notice.
- ACE course taught online.
- Outdoor Adventures - Trips and Classes canceled until further notice.
- Sport Clubs – Canceled until further notice.
- Craft Center – Closed and classes canceled until further notice.
- Rec Sports – Canceled until further notice.
- UC Davis Marching Band – Canceled until further notice.
- Aquatics – Rec Pool and Hickey Pool Closed and programs canceled until further notice.
- Youth Programs – Registration currently remains open for Summer 2020.
- Summer camp counselor training taught online.
- CPR/First Aid certification classes – Canceled until further notice.
We will continue to post Campus Recreation updates here as they become available. Please visit the campuswide information page and the Student Affairs coronavirus update page for regular updates. If you have questions specific to Campus Recreation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.