Campus Recreation is hiring Swim Instructors!
The Aquatics Unit is looking for positive individuals to teach Swim Lessons this Spring and Summer (and beyond).
We're looking for people with the following:
- Prior experience working or volunteering with children; must have ability to supervise in an aquatic setting
- Be able to demonstrate the front crawl or freestyle, back crawl or backstroke, and breaststroke
- Professional rapport with participants, parents, and supervisors
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude, creative energy, and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Possess current Adult & Pediatric/Child CPR/AED & First Aid certification by start date (FREE CPR classes are taught during training)
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com to apply. We can't wait to hear from you!
All successful instructors must attend staff training for spring and summer sessions, dates TBD. Instructors must be able to work spring and summer lesson sessions. Spring lessons are offered April 10th – May 31st, from 5pm-7pm. Summer lessons are offered late June – Mid August from 9:00am – 11:45pm and 5pm – 7pm. Summer lessons are taught in two-week blocks and instructors must commit to teach all the lessons during the sessions. Vacation requests are granted around the session dates.
You can also apply via Handshake, job # 7621420.