Campus Recreation Winter Quarter Update
Please read below for important updates to Campus Recreation programming for winter quarter:
We are excited to announce that beginning January 31 (ARC) and February 3 (Rec Pool) we will once again be able to welcome community members and all other affiliate groups to utilize our Campus Recreation facilities and programs.
Please note the following COVID-19 protocols that will be in place:
- Students and faculty/staff members will need to show a green badge to gain access.
- Community and other affiliate members who are not students/faculty/staff will need to show an approved visitor symptom survey to gain access.
- A negative COVID test or proof of vaccination is not required for community/visitors.
- All members are required to wear a proper face covering at all times when in the facility. The face covering must securely cover both the nose and mouth.
- N95, kN95, or double masking with a cloth and surgical mask are highly recommended
- The MAC gym will reopen for use
- The 4-court gym will remain offline for COVID testing use
- The rock wall will resume normal hours
- Campus Rec day/week/month passes will be on sale for eligible groups
- The Rec Pool will have a two-person per lane capacity
- Living Well group exercise, series classes, and small group training will resume with Fall quarter capacity restrictions
- Club Sports and Rec Sports programming will resume per Fall quarter guidelines
- The Outdoor Adventure rental center will remain open for rentals
- Trips will resume when able
- The Craft Center and Equestrian Center will resume activities
Membership Billing Information:
- Autopay and payroll deduction memberships will resume automatic charges as normal effective the week of January 31
- Members enrolled in a Family Payroll Deduction membership will be refunded for the charge received in January (this will be automatically deposited to the next pay cycle check)
- All annual memberships enrollees who did not have access during the month of January will receive an automatic one-month extension to their current membership
As always, we appreciate your continued understanding and adaptability during these times and look forward to having you back! Feel free to check our website for the latest updates and more detailed information. Email email@example.com with any questions.